Valencia - Phoenix

Submissions for the Phoenix magazine are still being taken in poetry, art, fiction, and nonfiction. All entries are automatically entered in the annual contest for $100 in each of the four categories, to be awarded by Student Development, West Campus.


**Submissions for poetry, fiction, and nonfiction end on October 14 at midnight (it goes by the time of your email). Art submissions will continue to be accepted through the end of the fall semester!

Click on the Phoenix icon in Atlas, or visit valenciacc.edu/phoenix for information and submissions.

___

I have such an arsenal of paintings to submit.  I am looking into short stories that I have written to enter as well.  This will be my second entry into a "competition"

Analia 0 - Comp 1

Trying to get my number way higher ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails