Nail Art: Jackson Pollock

At my local dollar store I picked up these little 
I went crazy cuz they are a $1 :D    To the cocktail party I had neon-persimmon stripes. 
I was chatting with Shelley while playing with other colors and all of them one on top of another inspired this Pollock action-nail-design.   I started with a white base and dripped 4 colors of my choosing.  I paired these nails with a black t-shirt with headphones nebula design- ala Christopher Kane
and a purple cardigan with a electric blue deco head band


True Story:  when I was a young girl I used to bite my nails really bad.  Now that I do not I paint them and have fun with it.  Sometimes I catch myself biting my nails and I stop!

__________


Source:


No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails