UF: School of Architecture

Yesterday John Maze, whose hippie hair rivals mine in length, came to talk to us transfer students about: UF School of Architecture!!!  There must have been a good 30 kids when he starts and little by little a lot of them started to leave.  He said it didn't hurt his feelings that they were not interested in the school. My friend next to me whispered in my ear, "I wanna go to Pratt, but the weather sucks, so I'm gonna stick around" lol :D  He told us all about our pin up and what the 2 years will bring.   He went through the D5 to D8 curriculum, and it will be intense.  I am freaking psyched and going to need a loan/scholarship so I can properly focus on my assignments without having to deal with any other distractions.



GO GATORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails