Fashion Week Heroes

I love fashion.  The looks, cuts, colors, imagination and the ladies ;)
What I abhor: FUR, LEATHER, SILK, SKIN, SUEDE

Animal cruelty is such a serious issue that goes overlooked.  I do not approve of killing animals for their pelt so a jacket can have a little fancy trim - FAUX carries the same effect.  I object to the killing of animals for their meat - there are alternatives.  Every being has the right to live their life as they please. 

If you love fur watch how it is made; not some bullshit tummy friendly video. Watch how animals have their fur ripped from their bodies while they are still alive and thrown onto a pile only to bleed to death.  If it doesn't turn your stomach, bring tears to your eyes, or make you question humanity - you are a sociopatch and please stay away from me.

I get daily updates from A Shaded View on Fashion and that is what tipped me off on these Heroes on the Catwalk:


FUR IS MURDER!
ARRIVA CON EL MENSAJE
BESOS Y ABRASOS A MIS HERMANOS/AS PELIANDO POR ANIMALES

<3

____
Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails