Architecture + Art: Dalicious

Dali Museum - St. Petersburg, FL

_______________


I've been waiting for this museum's grand opening ;)  I originally planned on attending today but there was a lot of factors that derailed my plan.  We are going this weekend Sunday night to Monday and staying in a hotel - gonna have fun and party. 
There has been much talk about the new museum inside and out.  Does the stair case embody the surreal artistry of Dali? What's with the concrete?  It is weird.  It is not weird enough. Etc...
I am not one to judge, at all - I want to see it up close then make a final assessment.

~
Throught photograph; I personally like the static grey concrete building juxtaposed the fluid geodesic glass design. Now how this is executed in real life - it might be a whole different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails