ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


I am a FUCKING ZOMBIE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!   My final ended by 11:00pm by the time I got home, relaxed, and got to bed it was almost midnight. A student's mom CALLS me - cuz she didn't know where her daughter was - I advised her that we were there until 11...she couldn't believe it! 

I called my corworker and asked him to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE gimme a wake up call at 2:30am just to make sure I'm up and walking around.

Surprisingly my alarm went off and I was up!  I got to work at a good time.  I shared the elevator with some dude from the 7th floor, we had small talk he looked at me like I was out of my mind.  I caught a glimpse of myself on the mirror and no wonder - I look like a ZOMBIE :D  

I don't eat brains...I eat lettuce heads  :D

____________
I took this picture in the bathroom
NO make up...Looking like death
My bright green eyes are extra big 0_o


____________
I doodled this at my desk
Not even sleep deprivation can take away my creation

 

***Mr.Cat is named after the alter-boy-ego of my ex-Catherine***


No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails