Design 3 - Process to the Final

This drawing is the path through Savannah, Georgia we took through the city last month.  
It shows the volume of the buildings. How they change from the historic city with its mid level buildings and tall churches to Factor's walk and back to a more residential scale near Habersham Hall.

I started the axonometric drawing with a 8H pencil, then tracing with a 5H to show volume in a darker tone.   For the wandering/connecting line of the drawing following my path I used a H pencil.
Done on a 24 by 36 white vellum sheet.


Before I added the color:





___________________________
 After the color is added:







I used yellow to show the path, green to represent the parks and line weight/pencil shading to signify space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails