Design 3: Habersham Hall - part 2

My cell phone has not been the same since my nephew dunked it into his food bowl.  Every time I try to take a picture, it tries to load it then goes back to the main screen.  My luck!  I figured this out last week, I've been occasionally trying it again in hopes that it will sort itself out.  It hasn't.  Soooo, I just tried the broken camera and IT WORKED :D  I really didn't think it would.  I am happy, finally one for me.  The screen is all fuzzy, it is hard to see what you are taking a picture of, but when I plugged the card the pictures are clear:

_________

Axonometric Drawing : 30 / 60
Pencil line weights: 8H, 6H, 4H
Color: Pink to show movement of space
1 foot = 1/8 inch


_________

Habersham Hall



No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails