Break my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!




I've held off posting about Lanvin's unveil over the weekend.  I was so busy taking care of my nephew who is a little tornado, dealing with personal demons and fighting surrender.


This collection is awesome.  I want to live in this hotel/apartment and dorm with one of those pretty things or Alber as long as he doesn't snore.  The H+M store here in town was ransacked - I found myself pining over the dresses that I cannot afford even at a marginal price for Lanvin.  I need another job, or a sugar daddy, - no -just a sugar daddy I have no more time to devote to another job.  I cannot even put aside sleep time, but I'll put aside sugar daddy time hopefully who is older (much older) and doesn't really wanna do stuff.

This is me:
i give up - i can no longer live under these conditions!
+

Doctor recommended retail therapy
=
Happy Analia
_________________________

one thing is for sure Alber Elbaz can save any day:

                   
save me baby from this monotonous vanilla life!!!!!!!! 

Alber Simpsonized for a very fun Vogue spread:
_______________
Sauce:

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails