Where the... ???

I've been on a hunt for a good jean jacket for a couple of weeks.  I am trying to have one purchased and adorned by The Fest in 2 weeks but we will see.   I am ordering studs from ebay.  I am really hoping to get a good jacket soon. I have been trolling the consignment stores :D


Can't pay full price - fuck that!


On the back I want it to say: AHIMSA!

I was thinking of putting big band pictures but I rather have that.
I am such a punk hippie girl :)
I love bad religion like a good punk girl and have long red messy flowing red hair like a hippie.  I don't take shit like a punk but I don't eat animals well that can apply to both. Instead of giving the finger or throwing fists I give the peace sign and throw kisses :D  I can't help it :D

Spread Love not HATE


No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails