Human Experience #10,875 : Birth of PUSH



 


The aftermath:
 
_____

I started by dripping black paint and using a brush to push the paint about the canvas.
Then I used my hands to smear it around.  The static object:

 

I used the same technique with the blue, using the same paintbrush.  I wanted to transfer some of the black paint onto the blue to show an attachment between the elements.


I mixed the orange and just splattered it on the painting. I used the natural splash from the orange paint to direct the motion. The colors mixed together adding to the effect of movement and depth.
_____

I wanted the picture to capture the momentum of Push.
I knew the colors I wanted to use and the feel that it needed to have.
Translating it onto canvas was the original challenge, but I got it together
and worked it out.  I want it to say:

Don't Stop. Keep Going. Push Through. Obstacles are welcomed.

Intentional inspirational piece; keep on keeping on:



I need a better picture, once it is more presentable.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails