I WON I WON I WON I WON


Holy shit:
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
We were not supposed to get the results until Monday so I was a little thrown off when I received this email today.  I was going to have something written up incase I won or lost but holy shit actually receiving the results EARLY threw me off.  I couldn't even open the e-mail my coworkers did the honors.

I can't even put into words how happy and hard I am cheesing.  I can't say THANK YOU enough to everyone who voted for me, every person who loved the installation, who listened to what I had to say, who read and loved my plan/action step.  I worked so hard during this campaign to reach as many people as possible and spread my message of positive change. Hard work pays off! 

This is more than I ever imagined happening.  I will work my butt off to do everything I to make this AIAS year the stongest one ever!!! 

I am just so over the sun/moon/stars! 

THANK YOU .


No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails