Fly me to the moon Kood Island

The environmentally conscious chic resort Soneva Kiri.  To visit you must first get to Bangkok, Thailand where you are greeted and wisked away by the resort's awaiting private plane. Unwind and reflect in this secluded paradise.  Lets go!

For your drooling pleasures....


The Dinner


The Swing

The Waterfall

 

The Den
exterior


interior

 


 
***photo: Herbert Ypma***

 The Sleep Over Pod:


Details:




all photos by: Kiattipong Panchee unless otherwise state |  for: Soneva Kiri


----

I did a fantasy vacation booking for fun.  The resort has a special package, including the plane transfer from Bangkok.  In total this would only run me $3K for 2nights/3days.  Now all I have to do is reach into my bottomless piggy bank and go!  The special package does not include the uber-fabulous Eco Villa

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails