It is Thanksgiving again - What am I thankful for this year? Well a lot has happened.
Thanksgiving 2011- Being thankful:
- Having a boyfriend who is honest and super lovable
- Being lucky enough to have a great group of loyal friends
- Living with three dogs that are healthy and happy
- My family is all in good health
- Still working for a good company that pays well
- Muscling through school even when I don’t want to
- Holding down two officer positions (SSA and AIAS)
- Keeping the spirit of DIY arts in my life
- Seeing my nephew grow to a handsome young toddler
- Cherishing my close relationship with my brother
Every year I toy with the idea of trying tofurky and always chicken out (ha!)....This year is no different :P I went to buy one but they didn't have it, I actually went to TWO stores and none had it - either the tofurky or the gardein stuffed turk'y. Maybe I should not wait until the day before Thanksgiving to go shopping :( I keep thinking that subconsciously I do it so I do not have to try it. My plate will be lots of sides and this one bag I bought (with resistance) gardein chick'n scallopini or some shit. I didn't get to make my home made seitan and I know today the kitchen is off limit. Poor planning on my part.
I guess there is always next year ;)