Orlando Calling Festival


November 12, 13 2011
I'm super excited and already filling out my PTO form
________

After carefully seeing the line up I am ONLY GOING SATURDAY
OMFU - SATURDAY LINEUP:

The Killers - yes!
The Raconteurs - yes!
The Roots - fuck yes!
Gogol Bordello - fuck me yes!

but none of those bands made my heart skip a beat like:
THE PIXIES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PIXIES?! 
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
DID I JUST READ RIGHT?
DID ORL JUST SCORE THE MOTHER FUCKING DAMN PIXIES!
I have been dying, literally decaying in my own skin waiting for the day that the Pixies will come near me.  It is $80 for a day pass and I will gladly pay it to see the pixies and the roots and gogol and the killers and the raconteurs ... comes out to $20 a band and a lifetime of no regrets.

I can't wait! I wanna do cart wheels!
If you don't like the Pixies you are irrelevant and death should become you.


Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

sup?

Related Posts with Thumbnails